Covid-19 Guest Policy
If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has the virus or symptoms before visiting our premises please contact us directly so that we can modify your reservation. You must not travel to us for your holiday and you must then follow the government guidelines for self-isolation.
At the moment we all need to live differently we want to reassure all our guests that we are doing everything we can to keep our apartments safe and hygienic.
Cleanliness has always been of the upmost importance to us and since opening have always gained a 100% cleanliness rating from Visit England, these procedures that we have always followed now need to be stepped up, this requires much more effort on our part but our guests will also be impacted. We have invested in a fogging system for sanitisation and specialist cleaning products and new procedures, this will ensure the safety of our guests and will allow us to thoroughly clean our premises and greatly reduce the risk of contracting the virus.
We understand that some guests take the virus more seriously than others but this is our livelihood and therefore we have to take it very seriously. Accommodation establishments remain a high-risk environment simply because we welcome customers from all over the country.
We have had to change many daily practices to minimise the risk of contracting and spreading coronavirus. The main points to note are below:
- Guests must depart on time and are required have completely left the building by 10am at the latest. Please ensure that you have begun to vacate by 9:45 am to allow for delays waiting for the lift in the communal areas.
- Check in has now changed to 4pm to allow for sanitisation processes but guests can call or text 07833 761465 from 3pm to see if their individual apartment is ready. Guests will not be permitted to arrive early or unannounced.
- Until the end of the crisis period we will ask our guests to respect the social distance between us.
- Decorative bed items (bed runners, patterned cushions) will be removed from our beds during the health crisis. Each bed will always offer freshly and hygienically cleaned linen in accordance with industry and government guidelines.
- Scatter cushions in the living area will form part of the fogging process, they will then be isolated for 7 days before being rotated for new guests.
- Check-in and check-out will be done remotely, guests will be issued with entrance codes and keybox codes. Keys should be left in the apartment door and not returned to the keybox.
- Hand cleaning with an appropriate solution when arriving at our establishment is compulsory. A cleaning station is available at the bottom of the lift and at the top of the lift. Guests must sanitise their hands before entering the lift to avoid cross-contamination via the lift buttons.
- For the foreseeable future we cannot offer cleaning during your stay, nor can we offer a bed or towel change for you. We can however provide you with extra towels or linen for you to change the beds and towels yourselves. Dirty towels and linen should then be stored within your apartment.
- The guest manuals will be removed from the apartments during the crisis to prevent cross-contamination. Guest manuals will be emailed to guests before their stay and is available on our website at www.rivieraapartments.co.uk.
If you require assistance please text or WhatsApp us on 07833 761465. We are happy to visit the apartments but would prefer to speak to you whilst maintaining a 2m distance preferably outdoors.
If any guest shows non-compliance with our policies and government directives, they will be asked to leave the premises immediately, in these circumstances refunds will not be considered.
If any guest shows symptoms of the virus which could harm other guests or us, they must inform us immediately so a safe course of action can be agreed. Guests cannot under any circumstances self-isolate at Riviera Apartments and will be required to follow the government directive of track and trace and return home to self-isolate immediately. Other members of their party will not be permitted to stay and must also return home to self-isolate.
Finally, please ensure that your reservation meets current government travel restrictions.
We are all finding our way during these difficult times but firmly believe that self-catering is the safest and best placed accommodation sector to deal with the current pandemic. We are confident that our procedures and sophisticated cleaning programmes will ensure the safety of our guests and staff.